1. How many Oracle Forms can I integrate into the application?
You can integrate as many Oracle Forms as you like. There is no limit. However, the Oracle Forms must be a version 10 or later.
2. How many ADF Forms can I add into the App?
There is no limit to the Oracle Forms that one can add to the FormADF App.
3. Is there any ratio that must be kept between Oracle Forms and ADF Forms in The App?
No. You can have only Oracle Forms, only ADF Forms or mix. There is no ration regulation.
4. Can I access it through a mobile device?
Yes. However, for a really perfect UI, addition development must be done using Oracle ADF mobile.
5. Can I change anything on the interface?
Yes, you can. However, if you don’t feel secure about doing it, you can contact us for help at anytime.
6. How much does it cost?
It depends on the package. Check out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do you include support?
Yes, we provide support depending on the package you need. The support we provide can be free of charge or can be additionally paid.
8. Will you migrate my Oracle Forms if I buy FormADF App?
We don’t include migration into FormADF App but we can help or do it for you if you contact us at email@example.com
9. Is it an automatic migration tool?
No it isn’t. It is a framework that allows you to work simultaneously with your Oracle Forms and ADF Forms under one roof.
10. How does it ease the migration process to ADF?
It eases the migration process by allowing you to migrate your Oracle Forms into ADF in an agile manner. In such a way, you’ll have a working system all the time and will be able to see how the migration goes. You’ll migrate Form by Form and receive users feedback. Moreover, you’ll see results since day one and not wait a year or more for the migration of all the Forms you have and then realise that the result is not good. Module by module, Form by Form, with the help of all the stakeholders, you’ll achive the needed results of the migration.
11. What are its primary benefits?
Its primary benefit is that FormADF App allows you to use your Oracle Forms together with your newer ADF Forms under one framework while experiencing some of the benefits of the ADF technology. Thus your users that are used to work with Oracle Forms will get gradually familiar with ADF so once you start migrating to ADF they’ll be prepared and won’t panic. Furthermore, FormADF App allows you to migrate your Oracle Forms to ADF one by one thus keeping your system working and making results visible almost daily. After the migration of every Form, which takes at most several days, you’ll gather feedback from the users and modify it if necessary without stopping your entire system. Additional benefits are better security, SOA & BPM integration possibilities, internationalization, better UI, web accessibility, options such as "Favourites", "Recently used" and many more.
12. Will you integrate my Oracle Forms into FormADF App?
We will, but it depends on the package you want. More at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. If I have questions how can I contact you?
You can contact us email@example.com. Our support is fabulous.
14. Do you provide trainings on ADF?
Yes, we do. You can see the resources here or contact us for individual trainings at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Can I use simultaneously Oracle Forms and ADF Forms under FormADF App?
Yes, you can and this is simply wonderful.
16. Can FormADF App be integrated with BPM and SOA?
Yes. Please read more hear and if you need additional information contact us at email@example.com
17. Does FormADF App migrate Oracle Forms?
No, because FormADF App is not an automation migration tool.
18. Can I keep the old Oracle Form running while migrating it to ADF?
Yes. This is one of the benefits of using FormADF App. You can keep your Oracle Form and the newer ADF Form and thus give time to the users to adapt to the newer ADF technology.
19. With how many Forms can I work simultaneously?
FormADF App limits the simultaneously opened tabs/Forms to ten, because we want to ensure top performance of the application.